Tasty pan fried noodles recipe. Restaurant style pan fried noodles recipe. It is easy to make pan fried noodles with our recipe. Preparing the soup and garnishing with pan fried noodles is the recipe of this perfect snack item. Adding veggies in soup gives a nice crunchy taste. Lets see how to prepare pan fried noodles at home.
Ingredients required for making pan fried noodles
- Oil – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – ½ cup
- Soya sauce – 1tbsp
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce – 1tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1tbsp
- Chopped carrot – ½ cup
- Chopped red capsicum – ½ cup
- Chopped yellow capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped cabbage – 1 cup
- Chopped baby corn
- Garlic cloves
Procedure of making pan fried noodles at home
- Take a pan on the stove and add cup of water to it. Boil the water and add noodles and add salt to it.
- Close the lid and boil for 10 minutes. Drain the noodles from water and keep it aside.
- Keep another pan on the stove and add cup of oil. Add boiled noodles and fry till golden brown in color.
- Now take fresh pan add oil to it. Add chopped carrot, red capsicum, chopped yellow capsicum and few garlic cloves. Mix it well. Add baby corn pieces and mix it well.
- Now add chopped cabbage, soya sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and red chilli sauce. Mix the corn flour powder with water and pour that liquid in this vegetable mixture.
- Add little water and boil for 10 minutes followed by salt. Check the consistency and collect it into a serving bowl.
- Now add fried noodles on the top layer of the soup and serve it hot.