Taste the real flavor of chicken kebab at home with our recipe. Basically, chicken kebab is made with chicken chunks or pieces. It is easy to prepare chicken kebab at home. Chicken kebab is having a lot of good flavors in it. Children like to eat chicken kabab with love. Try preparing this chicken kabab with our recipe at home or on Sundays. Enjoy eating tasty chicken kebab. Lets see the recipe.
Ingredients for chicken kebabs
- Boneless chicken – 1 cup or 500 grms
- Ginger & garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp
- Red chili powder – 2 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 cup
- Maida or all purpose flour – 1 cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Oil – for deep fry
Use coriander and mint leaves for garnishing the chicken kebabs.
How to make chicken kebab
- Wash the boneless chicken with fresh water for 2 times.
- Take a big mixing bowl and add boneless chicken in it.
- Put ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, coriander powder, lemon juice, corn flour, maida, curd and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients and marinate for one hour. Add egg to these marinated chicken pieces and mix it well. Marinate for another hour.
- Now take a frying pan on the stove and add required amount of oil to it. After oil is hot, put these marinated chicken kebab pieces into the oil and fry till golden brown in color. Deep fry it for 20 minutes on medium flame.
- Collect the chicken kabab or kebab pieces from oil and serve it hot by garnishing with coriander leaves.