Taste the light and tender dish “cauliflower rice”. Do you have any left over rice or do you like to prepare mild rice dish? Then try this cauliflower rice at home. Here is a step by step process and video of making cauliflower rice at home. Sure your loved ones will like the flavor of roasted cauliflower pieces along with rice. Frying the cauliflower pieces before making the cauliflower rice is a good idea. It gives a nice texture and crispy layer to the cauliflower piece. Lets see how to make cauliflower rice at home.
Ingredients required for making cauliflower rice
- Corn flour
- Red chilli powder
- Garam masala
- Green chilles
- Chopped ginger
- Chopped onion
- Ginger garlic paste
- Chopped carrot
- Boiled rice
- Turmeric powder
- Kitchenking masala
Procedure of making cauliflower rice at home
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup of cornflour powder to it. Add red chilli powder, salt and garam masala powder.
- Add a little water and mix it well. Keep this liquid aside.
- Take a pan on the stove and give a medium flame. Add cup of oil.
- Take cauliflower pieces and dip them in corn flour mixture and put them in hot oil.
- Fry the cauliflower pieces till golden in color. Collect them into a bowl.
- Take another pan and add 2 tbsp of oil to it. Put the chopped green chillies, ginger, onions and ginger garlic paste. Stir fry the ingredients.
- Add chopped carrot and mix it well. Put the fried cauliflower and mix it well.
- Now add cooked rice or boiled rice to this mixture. Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, kitchen king masala and pinch of salt.
- Mix it well. After 1 minute add ghee and turn off the flame.
Tasty and colorful cauliflower rice is ready to eat.