Try preparing tasty wheat flour biscuits at home with our recipe. Wheat flour gives these biscuits a delicious taste and flavor. Adding sugar gives a sweet taste to the biscuits. Since these biscuits are prepared with wheat flour it is healthy to eat. Lets see how to prepare wheat flour biscuits at home.
Ingredients required for making wheat flour biscuits/ Atta ka biscuits
- Ghee – 100grms
- Sugar powder – 1 cup
- Chopped almonds
- Wheat flour – 1 cup (250 grms)
- Elachi powder – 1tbsp
- Baking soda – 2 pinches
Procedure of making Wheat flour biscuits / Atta ka biscuits
- Take a bowl and add butter to it. Blend it nicely and add sugar powder to it. Mix it well.
- Now add wheat flour / Atta into this. Add cardamom powder and baking soda and mix it well.
- Add milk consistently to make dough. Now make small balls and use chapathi board or flat surface for making biscuits. Use any shaper that you want like round or star to give a shape to your biscuits.
- Now bake them at 180C / 350F for 30 minutes. The tasty atta biscuits or wheat flour biscuits are ready
Garnish this crispy Wheat flour biscuits with chopped almonds or badam.