Are you a big fan of pasta? Do you love to eat spicy and tasty pasta at home? Try restaurant style vegetarian recipe spicy pasta at home with our recipe. There are different types of pastas which are available in the market like fusilli, penne, rigatoni, whole wheat pastas etc. We used fusilli pasta for making veg spicy pasta. It is a staple dish of Italian cuisine that is liked by many food lovers. Making of spicy pasta is simple and easy. Have a look at recipe spicy vegetarian pasta.
Ingredients required for making veg pasta at home
- Pasta – 1 cup
- Oil – 6 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Chopped onions
- Green capsicum
- Chopped onions
- Red capsicum
- Chopped carrot
- Tomato puree
- Garlic cloves
Step by step procedure of making hot & spicy pasta at home
- Take a vessel or pan on the stove and give a medium flame. Add 1 cup of water and add 2tbsp of oil.
- Let the water boil for 5 minutes and add cup of pasta to the boiling water.
- Boil the pasta in water for 2 minutes. Now turn off the flame and collect the pasta into a bowl by separating from water or simply drain the excess water from the boiled pasta.
- Take another pan on stove and add 4 tbsp of oil to it.
- Add few garlic cloves, ginger garlic paste, onions and cup of tomato puree. Mix all the ingredients and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped red capsicum, green capsicum and carrot. Mix well.
- Add salt, tomato sauce and turmeric powder. Mix them all.
- Now add boiled pasta and mix it well. Garnish this spicy veg pasta with coriander leaves.
Serve your loved ones with tasty ketchup.