Paratha pizza is a perfect vegetarian brunch or snack that is easy to prepare at home. Filling the paratha pizzas with tasty vegetable stuff adds a different and yummy taste. Make your lunch boxes ready with this paratha pizza. We used a lot of vegetables for preparing stuff. You can also alter it by adding few more like beans, potatoes etc. Paratha pizza recipe for vegetarian lovers. Try delicious Indian recipe paratha pizza that is best served with any gravy curry or tomato ketchup or it can be eaten plain because of the vegetable stuff filled in the paratha. Lets see how to prepare paratha pizza at home.
Ingredients required for making paratha pizza at home
- Oil – 6 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – 1 cup
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese
- Chopped babycorn – 1 cup
- Red chilli flakes
- Italian herbs
- Yello oregano
- Mixed herbs
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Chopped carrot – 1 cup
- Chopped green capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped yellow capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped cabbage – 1 cup
Procedure of making paratha Pizza at home
- Take large bowl for mixing. Add 1 cup of wheat flour and salt. Mix the flour by adding little water.
- Make a smooth dough by adding required water. Add 2tbsp of oil at the end and again mix it well. Cover the bowl with a plate and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Take a pan on the stove and add 2tbsp of oil to it. Add chopped onions, carrot, baby corn, green capsicum, yellow capsicum and required salt.
- Mix all the vegetables for 1 minute. Now add tomato ketchup, yellow oregano, Italian herbs, mixed herbs and red chilli flakes. Mix it well.
- Now add cup of grated cabbage and mix it well. Collect this mixture to a bowl. Pizza stuff is ready.
- Take the dough and make it to two halves. Use one-half of the dough for making the round flat balls.
- Spread the dry flour on the surface and make chapathis with thick dough balls. Make round chapathis with remaining dough balls.
- Now put the pizza stuff to the middle and spread on the chapathi. Put grated mozzarella chesse on the top. Brush the surrounding with corn flour mixture liquid.
- Put another chapathi on the top and cover it. Fold the edges so that the pizza stuff won’t spread out.
- Now take pan on the stove and add 2tbsp of oil and brush all over to the pan.
- Put the paratha pizza and brush the mozzarella cheese on both sides while frying.
- Tasty paratha pizza is ready to eat.