Paneer fried rice is one of the easiest recipes that can be made with boiled rice or left over rice for lunch or dinner. Adding vegetables like beans, capsicum etc will give a nice colorful texture and taste to the paneer fried rice. You can use normal rice or basmati rice for making paneer vegetarian fried rice. Serve this paneer fried rice with nice gravy or raitha for taste. Lets see how to make paneer fried rice at home.
Ingredients required for paneer fried rice
- Red chilli sauce – 1tbsp
- Salt – 2tbsp
- Tomato ketchup – 1 tbsp
- Soya sauce – 1tbsp
- Refined flour (maida) – 1 cup
- Chopped paneer – 1 cup
- Chopped green capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped carrot – 1 cup
- Garlic cloves
- Sweet corn
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chat masala – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 1 pinch
- Boiled rice – 1 cup
- Spring onion (scallion)
- Chopped beans – 1 cup
Procedure of making paneer fried rice
- Take a small bowl and add tomato ketchup, red chilli sauce, redined flour, soya sauce and salt. Mix it well.
- Add chopped paneer and mix it well. Take a pan on the stove and add 2 tbsp of oil to it.
- Add this mixed chopeed paneer pieces in the oil and fry it till light golden in shade.
- Collect them into a plate. Add another 2tbsp of oil in the same pan.
- Add chopped garlic cloves and stir for 2 seconds. Add chopped green capsicum, chopped carrot, chopped beans, sweetcorn and green chilli sauce. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add soya sauce and mix it well.
- Sprinkle chat masala and salt. Mix it well.
- Add boiled rice and mix it well. Add vinegar, fried paneer pieces and spring onions.
- Mix it well and garnish with coriander leaves.