Start a tasty new tradition with oreo cookie cake. Oreo cookie cake is prepared with simple ingredients and oreo cookie powder. Homemade oreo cookie cake should be nicely baked at required temperature. You can also choose cake molds for good shape. Outer layer of oreo cookie cake seems crispy but while eating the fluffy bun texture steals your heart. Why to delay? Start preparing oreo cookie cake at home with our recipe.
Ingredients required for making oreo cookie cake
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
- Milkmaid (nestle) – ¼ cup
- Fresh cream – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Food color
- Icing sugar – 1 tbsp
- Icing powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar powder – 250 grms
- Refined flour (maida) – 250 grms
- Oreo cookies
- Eggs – 2
Procedure of making oreo cookie cake
- Take a bowl and add butter, milkmaid and fresh cream. Mix it well.
- Add vanilla essence, icing powder, cocoa powder and icing sugar. Mix it well.
- Add sugar powder and mix it well with blender.
- Now add refined flour and butter milk. Mix it well.
- Beat eggs and mix it well. Add food color and mix it well.
- Take oreo cookies and remove the cream. Lightly mash the cookies and make a powder.
- Put this oreo cookie powder in the bottom layer and pour the prepared liquid mixture on it.
- Again put a layer of oreo cookie powder on the top. Fill it with liquid mixture.
- Bake this for 30 minutes at 180C. Tasty oreo cookie cake is ready to eat.