Onion pakoda curry is a tasty and easy dish that goes good for any rotis, chapathis or rice. Preparing of onion pakoda and cooking them in a gram flour batter gives a nice smooth taste. This delicious Onion pakoda curry is quick to prepare, lets see how to make onion pakoda curry at home.
Ingredients required for making onion pakoda curry at home
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves
- Red chillies
- Cumin seeds – 1tbsp
- Mustard seeds – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Gram flour
- Chopped onions
Procedure of making onion pakoda curry
- Take a bowl and add chopped onions to it. Add 1 cup of gram flour and salt.
- Mix well by adding little water.
- Take a pan on stove for deep fry and oil to it. Start putting little portions of mixed gram flour onions paste in the hot oil evenly.
- Fry them till golden brown in color by stirring. Collect them in a separate plate.
- Now take another bowl and add gram flour to it.
- Add turmeric powder and curd. Mix it with little water.
- Take pan on stove and add oil to it. Add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and red chillies.
- Put the gram flour mixture in this oil and add required water.
- Add salt for taste and boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
- Now add fried onion pakoda pieces in this mixture. Mix it well.
- Garnish this onion pakoda curry with coriander leaves.