Do you know how to prepare munching sauce at home? Munching sauce goes well for any snack items like samosa or bites or egg rolls or chicken rolls. Preparing of munching sauce at home doesn’t need many ingredients. It is easy and quick recipe. Lets see how to make munching sauce at home.
Ingredients required for making Munching sauce at home
- Corn flour
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Chopped green capsicum
- Chopped carrot
- Red chilli sauce
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Sweetcorn seeds
- Schezwan sauce
- Soya sauce
- Chopped cabbage
Procedure of making munching sauce recipe at home
- Take a pan on the stove and give a medium flame. Add 2 tbsp of oil to it.
- Add chopped carrots, green capsicum and chopped cabbage. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add schezwan sauce, soya sauce and red chilli sauce. Mix it well.
- Add sweetcorn seeds and mix it well. Take corn flour powder in a bowl and mix that with water.
- Pour this mixture and mix it well by adding little water. Add salt and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and collect the munching sauce into bowl.