Try this cocktail recipe at home. Mojito is a refreshing beverage that is made with mint and sugar syrup. It is easy and simple to prepare mojito at home. This delicious Mojito drink is best served as a beverage to enjoy beautiful evenings and parties. Making of mojito at home doesn’t need many ingredients. So lets see how to make mojito at home.
Ingredients required for making mojito at home
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Mint leaves – 1 cup
- Lemon pieces
Procedure of making tasty mojito recipe
- Take a well bottom pan on the stove and add water to it. Add cup of mint leaves.
- Boil the water for 10minutes by closing the vessel with lid.
- Add cup of sugar and mix it well. Now boil for another 10 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and remove the mint leaves. Collect the water called Mojito syrup in a jar.
- Take a serving glass and put mojito syrup. Add 1tbsp of lemon juice, lemon pieces & fresh mint leaves.
- Add sprite or 7 up. Tasty Mojito beverage is ready.