Vegetable kebab is a popular starter recipe for cheese lovers. Recipe is very spicy made with the combination of different spices. It is really a better option for all the vegetarians. Delicious matar ke kebab is the perfect combination with mint chutney. Recipe is so yummy with all greens. Both are delightful with distinct taste. Let us see the procedure of making the vegetarian starters / snacks
Vegetable ke kebab
- Roasted gram flour- 1 1/2 cup
- Grated potatoes- 1/2 cup
- Chopped figs- 2
- Grated cheese- 1/2 cup
- salt as required
- Cumin seeds- 1 spoon
- Ghee- 1 spoon
- Grated carrot- 2 large
- black pepper- 1/2 spoon
- Crushed almonds- 5
- khoya – 1/2 cup
- Chopped ginger and garlic- 1 spoon
- Chopped beans- 1 cup
- Black pepper- 1/2 spoon
Step 1: Heat ghee in the cooking pan, add cumin seeds, chopped ginger and garlic saute it well till it turns into brown color.
Step 2: Add carrot, beans, potatoes, black pepper and salt. stir all the ingredients well.
Step 3: Cook for 2-3min later add almonds, khoya, grated cheese and figs. mix it well.
Step 4: Add roasted gram flour and make the mixture into a dough.
Step 5: Adjust dough to tandoor rod and put inside the tandoor.
Step 6: Roast tandoor and serve with tomato ketchup or chilli chutney.
Matar ke kebab
- Blanched spinach- 500gms
- Boiled peas- 500gms
- Green chillies- 2
- Chopped ginger- 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Powdered black pepper- 1/4 spoon
- Grated bread slices- 2
- Chickpea flour – to coat kebabs
- Oil to fry
Step 1: Place peas, spinach, ginger, green chillies and bread in a mixer. blend them well and make it into fine puree.
Step 2: Add salt and pepper and mix it well.
Step 3: make them into round balls and press in the middle to get biscuit shape.
Step 4: Heat oil in a pan, add kebabs and fry them on both the sides.
Step 5: Serve with onions and tomato slices.
Enjoy the taste of delicious matar ke kebab
- Vegetables recipes are good for health with good health benefits.
- Potatoes, carrot are the root vegetables with rich source of essential nutrients. In particular these are good for cardio vascular diseases.
- Beans, spinach and almonds plays vital role in our daily diet. They contain vitamins which helps to reduce morning sickness, boost immune system, reduces bad cholesterol, improves healthy body functioning.
For more, visit@ how.tomake.in