A simple cream soup made with healthy summer veggies and chicken broth. Summer squash soup is easy to make using fresh herbs. Recipe is very delicious with lemon and thyme flavors. Let us see the procedure of making hot summer squash soup.
- Chicken broth- 3cups
- Chopped basil leaves- 1 spoon
- Chopped parsley leaves- 1 spoon
- Chopped fresh thyme- 1/2 spoon
- Chopped fresh oregano- 1/2 spoon
- Grounded black pepper- 1/2 spoon
- Chopped yellow squash- 2 cups
- Chopped zucchini – 1 cup
- Lemon juice- 2 spoons
- Black pepper( grounded)- 1/2 spoon
- Uncooked pasta / farfalle- 2cups
- Parmesan cheese- 1/4 cup
Step 1: Boil chicken broth and water in a large bowl at medium flame.
Step 2: Add pasta and cook it for 5-10min.
Step 3: Add yellow squash, Zucchini, parsley, basil, lemon juice, thyme, oregano and black pepper to the mixture.
Step 4: Stir it well and cook at low flame for 10-15min.
Step 5: Check it whether pasta is done or not.
Step 6: Sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil leaves before serving.
Enjoy the taste of summer squash soup with pasta.