How to make rava chilla or sooji cheela at home? Here is the simple recipe of making suji cheela instantly. Sooji cheela is prepared with semolina / ravva by adding curd to it. It is like a dosa with all stuff in it. It is best served with sides like tomato ketchup, green chilli pickle and groundnut pickle. Sooji chilla is completely Indian recipe which is having rich taste and best served as a breakfast dish. It is also called as ravva dosa in telugu. So lets see making of this breakfast recipe in video as well as step by step procedure.
Ingredients of making suji ka cheela / cheele or sooji chilla
- Suji / semolina – 2 cups
- Curd – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Onions (chopped) – 1
- Tomatoes – 2 chopped
- Grated paneer – 1 cup (100grms)
- Green chillies – 1 chopped
Procedure of making suji ka cheela / cheele or sooji chilla
- Take a wide mixing bowl and add semolina, curd and salt. Mix it well, if required add little water.
- Add chopped onions, tomatoes, grated paneer and green chillies. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add water by checking the thick consistency of the mixture. Do not make liquid.
- Take a dosa pan or wide bottom pan and add ½ tbsp of ghee to it.
- Now spread the prepared mixture like dosa on the pan. Add ghee or oil to the edges of this sooji cheela. By turning both sides roast it well.
- Serve them into plate and taste it hot.
Taste this suji ka cheela or ravva dosa with tomato ketchup or groundnut pickle.