Here is a tasty snack pizza veg pockets recipe. It is easy to make pizza veg pockets by using scratch. Pizza veg pockets are stuffed with a nice vegetable-cheese mixture. Below is the step by step recipe and video of making pizza veg pockets at home. Outer layer is made with bread slices. Serve your kids with amazing tasty pizza veg pockets with tomato ketchup. Lets see how to make pizza veg pockets at home.
Ingredients required for making pizza veg pockets
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Bread slices – 3
- Tomato ketchup
- Soya sauce
- Red chilli sauce
- Red chilli powder
- Pepper powder
- Mango powder
- Coriander leaves
- Mozzeralla cheese
- Turmeric powder
- Oil for deep fry
Procedure of making pizza pockets
- Take a pan on the stove and add 2tbsp of butter. Add chopped onions, capsicum, carrot and green chillies. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle required salt. Add mango powder and pepper powder. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add tomato ketchup, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, turmeric powder and salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add red chilli powder and coriander leaves. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Its time to add mozzeralla cheese cubes. Sauté for 2 minutes. Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Now cut the edges of bread slices and apply milk to the four edges of the bread. Put the pizza stuffing in between the bread slice and fold to the center.
- Press the other three sides tightly. Now pizza veg pockets are ready.
- Trim the edges. Take a pan on the stove for deep fry. Put the pizza veg pockets in the hot oil and fry till golden brown in color.
Tasty and crispy pizza veg pockets are ready to eat. Serve pizza veg pockets with tomato ketchup.