Here is a tasty and healthy recipe for paneer lovers. Paneer bhurji dry curry recipe is at your stop. This delicious dish is made up of grated paneer. For adding extra flavor to this paneer bhurji curry we used green peas. It is easy and quick to prepare this paneer bhurji curry. Paneer bhurji is a spicy and delightful dish with great mild dish. Complete paneer bhurji dry curry is cooked on low flame.
Ingredients required for Paneer Bhurji
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Chopped onions – 2
- Cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- Green peas – ½ cup
- Chopped tomatoes – 2
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Grated paneer – 300grms
- Coriander leaves
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Procedure of making paneer bhurji dry curry
- Take a non stick pan or vessel on the stove and give a medium flame to it. Add oil to it and let it get hot.
- Now add cumin seeds and chopped onions. Fry the onions for 2 minutes. Add ½ bowl of green peas and sauté for 1 minute.
- Close the vessel with tight lid and cook for 2 minutes. Add chopped tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped green chillies and cook for 5 minutes. Add red chilli powder and salt to it. Saute and cook for 2 minutes by closing the lid.
- Now add grated paneer and sauté for 2 minutes.
- After 2 minutes add few coriander leaves and sauté for 2 minutes. Turn off the flame.
Tasty paneer bhurji is ready to eat.