Are you getting ready for parties and thinking to prepare some tasty snack? Then try preparing this interesting fun snack called Egg Kabab or Egg kebab. Boiled egg is stuffed inside and the outer layer looks ball like crispy texture. We used bread crumbs and egg liquid for making the outer layer strong, sticky and crispy. The cheese makes the outer layer of the egg kabab tasty. Lets see how to make egg kebab or kabab at home.
Ingredients required for Egg kabab / Egg kebab
- Oil – ¼ cup
- Chopped onion – 1
- Potatoes – 3
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Beaten eggs – 2
- Bread crumbs
- Boiled eggs – 5
- Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup
- Grated mozzarella cheese – ¼ cup
Procedure of making Egg kabab / Egg kebab at home
- Take a pan on stove and add oil to it. Add chopped onions, boiled potato, cumin powder, coriander powder, salt, red chilli powder and turmeric powder. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves. Mix it well and add mozzerella cheese. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Now the kabab mixture is ready collect it into a bowl.
- Make a flat patties and stuff with boiled egg inside. Close the boiled egg nicely with kabab mixture all the sides. Follow the same with remaining kebab mixture.
- Take egg liquid in one bowl and bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Dip the egg kabab in the egg liquid and then in bread crumbs.
- Take a pan on the stove for deep fry. Add required oil to the pan and give a medium flame.
- Fry the egg kabab or egg kebabs till golden brown. Collect them into a serving plate.