Delicious and easy recipes only for kids, Here we find five different recipes that are served in breakfast or snack time. All these recipes are simple and healthy too, Some are served chilled and the other are served hot. Each recipe has its own taste and flavor. These are easy and quick to make within no time. Let us see the ingredients and procedure of making kids recipes.
- Eggs- 3
- Cream- 1/4 cup
- Salt- pinch
- Butter- 1 spoon
Step 1: Whisk eggs, cream and salt in a bowl until fluffy.
Step 2: Heat non-stick pan over medium flame, melt butter over it.
Step 3: Pour egg mixture on melted butter and cook it for 10-20sec at medium flame.
Step 4: Off the flame and serve scrambled egg with bread.
Homemade chocolate pops
- Corn flour- 1 spoon
- Cocoa- 1 spoon
- Sugar- 2 spoons
- Milk- 500ml
Step 1: Boil milk in a sauce pan, whisk sugar, cocoa and corn flour in a bowl.
Step 2: Mix all the ingredients well till the mixture gets thickened.
Step 3: Pour mixture in pop moulds and store in refrigerator.
Step 4: After 2-3hrs serve the chilled chocolate pops.
Honey pop corn
- Plain popped popcorn- 10cups
- Brown sugar- 3/4 cup
- Honey- 1/3 cup
- Butter- 2 spoons
Step 1: In a large pan, combine sugar, honey and butter and mix it well.
Step 2: Heat pan at low flame and stir it well till sugar dissolves completely.
Step 3: Off the flame and add pop corn to the pan. mix it well until the sugar mixture completely covers pop corn.
Step 4: Spread on the plate to cool .
Step 5: Serve the homemade honey popcorn recipe.
Peanut butter balls
- Chocolate protein powder- 1 cup
- Honey- 1/2 cup
- Flaked coconut- 1 cup
- Oat bran – 1/2 cup
- Peanut butter- 1 cup
Step 1: Mix Chocolate protein powder, honey, oat bran and peanut butter in a bowl.
Step 2: Mix them well and make into small balls.
Step 3: roll balls in flaked coconut and store in refrigerator until peanut butter balls becomes tight and thickens.
Step 4: Later take out of the refrigerator and serve to eat.
Vanilla fudge recipe
- Vanilla extract- 1 spoon
- Unsalted butter- 100gms
- Caster sugar- 350gms
- Milk- 300ml
Step 1: In a non-stick sauce pan, heat milk, sugar and butter. stir it well until dissolved.
Step 2: Let it simmer and stir it constantly for 15-20min until it becomes soft.
Step 3: Off the flame, pour vanilla extract and beat it well until mixture thickens.
Step 4: Pour the mixture in a plate and set aside to cool.
Step 5: Refrigerate for 4hrs and cut into slices.
- Ripe bananas, smashed- 2
- Apple puree- 1/2 cup
- Wheat germ- 2 spoons
- Cinnamon- pinch
Step 1: Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
Step 2: Sprinkle cinnamon and wheat germ over it before serving.
- Grapes- 1 cup
- Orange peeled- 1
- Blueberries- 1/4 cup
- Watermelon cubes- 1 cup
- Peach deseeded- 1
- Kiwi- 1
- banana peeled and frozen-1
- Piece of apple
- Strawberries- 2
- Ice cubes- 1 cup
Step 1: Combine all the ingredients in a blender.
Step 2: Blend them well for 2min, later add ice cubes to the juice.
Step 3: Serve chilled juice immediately.
- Egg: Egg is highly nutritious food with rich source of proteins. It have huge health benefits some of them are eggs helps to build muscles. Egg white contains riboflavin which involves in various metabolic processes in your body. Reduce the intake of carbohydrates in your daily diet to maintain healthy weight.
- Oat bran: Oat bran is a high fiber ingredient which helps to lower the cholesterol levels. Oat bran helps to reduce high blood pressure, diabetes and reduces digestion problems.
- Peanut butter: Peanut butter is good source of proteins recommended forBody builders. It contains healthy fat with unsaturated fat and nutrients. Peanut butter reduces the risk of diabetes, cancer and heart diseases.
Enjoy the taste of easy kids recipes