Chicken vada is a perfect tea time snack. It is very simple to prepare and tasty non veg snack item. For preparing chicken vada we choose fresh boneless chicken. Learn how to make chicken vada at home by our recipe. This popular chicken vada is prepared by mixing some Indian herbs and spices. Lets see how to prepare chicken vada at home. Step by step procedure and video of making best snack chicken vada.
Ingredients required for making chicken vada
- Boneless chicken
- Besan – 1/3 cup
- Onions – 1 cup
- Green chilli paste – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – ½ bunch
- Soaked chana dal – 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Black pepper – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tbsp
- Oil for deep fry
Procedure of making chicken vada at home
- Wash the boneless chicken with fresh water and turmeric.
- Put the washed boneless chicken in the jar and grind it. Collect it into a bowl.
- In this add besan flour, soaked chana dal, chopped onions, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander leaves, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, black pepper, garam masala, green chilli paste and salt. Mix all the ingredients nicely.
- Add oil to it. Now apply oil to the hands and take the little chicken vada mixture and make a small patties or vadas.
- Put the pan on the stove and add oil for deep fry. Fry the chicken vadas in the hot oil till golden brown in color.
Tasty chicken vada is ready to eat. Serve chicken vada along with tomato ketchup.