Presenting you the tasty and restaurant style Bhindi masala or ladys finger or okra masala curry. This is a famous north Indian style bhindi masala. It goes best as a side for rice or roti or chapathi. Bhindi or ladys finger or okra is stuffed with onion paste. Check step by step procedure of making bhindi masala at home.
Ingredients required for making bhindi masala
- Bhindi / lady finger – 250 grms
- Onions – 2
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Mango powder – ½ tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 2-3 pinches
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Mustard oil
Procedure of making bhindi masala
- Wash the bhindi or ladyfingers and remove the little edges both the sides. Now take knife and give a straight slit to it. Keep aside.
- Now take chopped onions in one small bowl and add red chilli powder, mango powder, turmeric powder and required amount of salt. Mix this mixture well.
- Put the onion mixture in between the bhindi and fill them.
- Take a pan on stove and add mustard oil for frying these bhindis. After oil is hot add this filled masala bhindis to the oil and fry both the sides.
- Tasty bhindi masala is ready to eat.