Introducing the famous North India snack Aloo kachori. Here is the step by step recipe of tasty dish aloo kachori or potato kachori. Kachoris are usually stuffed with potato masala paste in dough. Make a perfect holiday breakfast by trying this Aloo kachori or potato kachori recipe at home. These are best served with tomato sauce or green chilli sauce. Lets see how to make Aloo kachori recipe or potato kachori at home. Checkout the video of making aloo kachori.
- Potatoes – 4
- Wheat flour – 400 grms
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Carom seeds – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Refined oil for deep frying
Procedure of making Aloo kachori / Potato kachori recipe at home
- Take a pressure cooker and boil 4 potatoes. Peel off the potatoes and grate them.
- Add salt, red chilli powder and carom seeds or ajwain to the potato grate. Mix it well.
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup wheat flour to it. Add oil and salt to the flour.
- Mix the flour by adding water consistently and mix it well to form dough.
- Make a small ball with dough and flat the dough. Put the potato paste in between and fold it like a patty. Do the same with remaining dough also. Keep them a side.
- Take a pan on the stove and add oil for deep fry. Let the oil get hot. Meanwhile press the aloo kachori patties in a little size and put them into the hot oil.
- Fry them neatly by turning to both sides till golden brown in color. Collect them into a fresh plate.
- Tasty aloo kachori is ready to eat.