Having oats in your regular diet is delightful. Oats soup is a healthy meal served with bread crumbs for crispyness. Banana stem soup is delicious and easy to make with distinct flavors. Both the recipes are good for diabetic patients and recommended in their regular diet. Let us see how to make delicious soup recipes at home.
Oats soup for diabetes patients
- Oats- 1 cup
- Chopped green chilli- 1
- Salt to taste
- Pepper powder- pinch
- Water- 1 cup
- Milk- 1 cup
- Oil- 2 spoons
- Cilantro Chopped for garnish
- Chopped onion- 1/4 cup
- Minced garlic- 2 cloves
Step 1: Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add chopped onions and saute it well.
Step 2: After 2min add chopped green chilli, minced garlic and stir it well.
Step 3: Add oats and fry them for 2-5min at low flame.
Step 4: Add salt, water boil it for 2min.
Step 5: Add milk and pepper powder to the recipe. boil them for 2min.
Step 6: Off the flame, serve recipe in a bowl and garnish with parsley leaves
Step 7: serve the hot oats soup along with bread crumbs
Banana stem soup / Vaazhaithandu soup
- Banana stem- 4″ long
- Water- 1 cup + 250ml
- Black pepper powder- to taste
- salt to taste
- Lime juice to taste
- Black salt to taste
- sweet corn – 1/2 cup
- boiled beans- 3 spoons
- Mint leaves- 4-6
- Grated carrot- 2 spoons
- Grated cheese- 1 spoon
- Chopped coriander- 2 spoons
Step 1: Wash banana stem and cut into thin pieces.
Step 2: Add banana stem pieces, water and corn in a pressure cooker and cook the whole upto 4 whistles.
Step 3: Later take out and set aside to cool down and make into fine paste.
Step 4: Add remaining water and strain them using strainer.
Step 5: Transfer boiled mixture into kadai, add black salt, salt and black pepper powder and mix it well boil it for 2-5min at low flame.
Step 6: Serve recipe in a bowl and garnish with mint leaves, coriander leaves, grated carrot, cheese and boiled beans.
- Banana stem has many nutritional and health benefits. It is thick with high amount of fibre and similar taste of banana.
- Banana stem juice are used for weight loss naturally and it plays a major role in reducing size of kidney stones.
- Eliminates waste fluids in your body and helps to reduce body heat.
- Oats are primary source for dietary fibre, It helps to reduce the risk of heart diseases, lowers the cholesterol levels, Reduces digestion problems, Controls diabetes etc.
- Oats are more beneficial for Constipation problems.
For more, visit @ how.tomake.in