Here is the recipe of aloo egg curry or potato Egg curry. This tasty, simple and delicious curry goes well with white rice, chapathi or rotis. Egg & potato curry is packed with rich spicy flavors. Usually, people add boiled eggs for making egg & potato curry but we added raw beaten eggs for tasty dish. Egg & potato curry is a nice gravy dish that is prepared with rich onions and tomatoes. Let’s see how to prepare egg & potato curry at home.
Ingredients required for making egg & potato curry
- Mustard seeds
- Chopped onion
- Garam masala
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Coriander powder
- Chopped tomato
- Boiled potatoes
- Ginger & garlic paste
Procedure of making egg & potato curry
- Take a pan on the stove and add 2tbsp of oil to it. After oil is hot add mustard seeds and chopped onions. Mix it well.
- Fry till golden brown in shade. Add 1 tbsp of salt and mix it well.
- Add ginger & garlic paste and mix it well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder. Mix it well.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix it well. Add cup of water and mix it well.
- Let the water boil and add chopped boiled potatoes and beat eggs. Close the lid and cook. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it hot.
Tasty Egg & potato curry is ready. Egg & potato curry is best served as a side for white rice or roti or chapathi.