Introducing the quick and easy breakfast recipe called EGG masala Bread bites. Egg masala bread bites is having rich protein and starch facts in it. Adding bread pieces to the egg masala mixture gives a nice taste. Below is the video and step by step procedure of making egg masala bread bites at home.
Ingredients required for making egg masala bread bites
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Chopped red capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped yellow capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped tomato – 1 cup
- Bread pieces
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Eggs – 4
- Black pepper powder – 1 tbsp
Step by step procedure of making Egg masala bread bites
- Take a bottom pan on the stove and give a medium flame. Add 2 tbsp of oil to it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and chopped onions. Mix it well.
- Add chopped red capsicum and yellow capsicum. Mix it well. Add required salt.
- Now add chopped tomato and mix it well.
- Put coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and turmeric powder.
- Mix all the masalas well. Now beat the eggs and sprinkle black pepper powder.
- Mix it well. Now add bread pieces and mix it well. Garnish the egg masala bread bites with coriander leaves.