Presenting you the best breakfast or lunch or snack item called “Veg sandwich or bread sandwich”. It is mostly prepared with white bread slices that are stuffed with the cheese-vegetable mixture. This veg sandwich is stuffed and toast with butter. Veg sandwich or bread sandwich is best served with tomato ketchup. Lets see how to prepare tasty veg bread sandwich.
Ingredients required for making veg bread sandwich at home
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Bread slices – 3
- Tomato ketchup
- Soya sauce
- Red chilli sauce
- Red chilli powder
- Pepper powder
- Mango powder
- Coriander leaves
- Mozzeralla cheese
- Turmeric powder
Procedure of making bread sandwich or veg sandwich at home
- Take a pan on stove and add butter to it. After butter is hot add chopped onions, chopped capsicum, chopped carrot and chopped green chillies. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, mango powder and pepper powder. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add tomato ketchup 1 tbsp, soya sauce, red chilli sauce, turmeric powder and salt. Cook for 2minutes.
- Add red chilli powder and coriander leaves. Saute for 2minutes.
- Add 4 cubes mozzeralla cheese and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Cook for 2 minutes and sauté for 2 more minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Now sandwich stuffing is ready. Lets prepare bread.
- Cut the edges of bread slices. Now cut in a triangle shape.
- Put the sandwich stuffing on one bread slice and apply ketchup to another slice. Close the both slices.
- Keep a pan on the stove and add butter to it. Fry the veg sandwiches by turning both the sides into golden brown in color. Tasty bread sandwich is ready to eat.