Boondi ka laddoo, Coconut jaggery laddu and moong dal laddo are most popular sweets in south India. Boondi laddoo is a famous recipe prepared in occasions whereas coconut laddoo and moong dal are the most common items easy to make within no time. These two recipes are very healthy, it promotes healthy body weight and boost the energy levels. Each ingredients contain good nutritional values. Let us see the procedure of making the delicious desserts.
Boondi ka laddoo
- Besan – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1 pinch
- Melon seeds- 1 spoon
- Broken cashew nut- 1 spoon
- Water- 1 cup
- Oil sugar- 2 cups
- Rice flour- 1 spoon
- Kesari- pinch
- Baking powder- pinch
Step 1: Combine besan flour, rice flour, baking powder and food color in a bowl.
Step 2: Mix it well by adding some water and make into smooth batter.
Step 3: Heat oil till it smokes, sieve batter in oil using hand siever.
Step 4: Fry them in oil for 2-3min and take out and serve in a plate.
Step 5: Heat sugar and water till thread consistency.
Step 6: Mix kesari, melon seeds, cardamom powder and fried boondi in sugar syrup.
Step 7: Stir it well without any lumps and make into small balls and set aside till it becomes cool.
Step 8: Repeat the process and serve them in a plate.
Step 9: Enjoy the taste of delicious boondi laddu
Coconut jaggery laddu / kobari undalu / kobari louz
- Grated fresh coconut- 1 1/2 cup
- Grated quality jaggery- 1 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1/2 spoon
- Ghee- 2 spoons
Step 1: At medium flame, cook coconut and jaggery until jaggery melts.
Step 2: Stir it well to avoid lumps. Add ghee and cardamom powder and mix it well.
Step 3: Set aside, let the mixture cools down completely.
Step 4: Make into round balls and store them in air tight container.
Step 5: Enjoy the taste of jaggery coconut laddu’s
Pesara sooni undalu / moong dal ladoos
- Roasted moong dal- 1 cup
- Sugar powder- 1 cup
- Ghee- 1/3 cup
- Finely chopped almonds- 12
- Cashew nuts finely chopped- 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder- 1/2 spoon
Step 1: Grind roasted moong dal and make into fine powder.
Step 2: Add sugar powder, chopped almonds, cashew nuts and cardamom powder. mix all the ingredients well.
Step 3: Make the whole mixture into round balls by adding ghee to it.
Step 4: Enjoy the taste of delicious moong dal ladoos.
- Besan flour is the most common and popular ingredient used to prepare different dessert, snacks and curries.
- It is rich in various nutrients and minerals such as zinc, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- Excess eating of food items made with besan flour leads to stomach upset.
- Coconut have huge number of health benefits, It is used to make different delicious recipes at home.
- Raw coconut promotes healthy body weight, rich in dietary fibre, it boosts immune system, Increases nutritional value in your regular diet.
- Moong dal is a high protein ingredients used in most of the recipes.
- Moong dal referred as highly nutritious with excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
- Moong dal contain high amount of fibre which plays a major role in lowering the cholesterol levels.
For more, visit @ how.tomake.in