Generally when we observe pregnant women they always like to eat food of different flavors but choosing healthy food is typical according to their taste at that particular time. Here are the recipes with high nutritional values and good calorific value. moreover these are simple to make within no time. Let us see the procedure of making the easy recipes for pregnant women.
Apple cinnamon oats
Apple cinnamon oats are very healthy and tasty recipes served chilled at breakfast time or snack time. These are very easy to make, avoid to eat after 6 which causes inconvenience in stomach. Recipe is very nutritious with rich in carbohydrates, sugars and proteins.
- Non fat milk- 1 cup
- Rolled oats- 2/3 cup
- Cinnamon- 1/4 spoon
Step 1:Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and store them in refrigerator overnight.
Step 2:Before serving add two spoons of walnuts and chopped fruits.
Step 3:Serve the delicious recipe served chilled in breakfast time or snacks time.
Pear and cheese sandwich
Pear fruit is the rich source of fiber and vitamins C. Pear fruit is consumed in the form of juices, salads and sandwich. Recipe is delicious and simple to make let us see the procedure of making pear sandwich.
- Pear- 1 -thin slices
- Cheddar cheese- 1 slice
- Sandwich bread- 2 slices
Step 1:Place pear slice on sandwich bread and later cheese over pear slice and sandwich over it.
Step 2:Heat it once till cheese melts for about 2-3min.
Step 3:Spread remaining pear with almond butter.
Step 4:Enjoy the taste of delicious snack item.
Diet tips for pregnant women:
- Eating healthy during pregnancy is really effective and crazy for pregnant women, all the recipes should contain minimum amount of 400 calories for each serving without exceeding the range.
- Check your meal plan and consume health food for your growing baby. It should be nutritious and healthy.
- Pregnant women needs 75-100gms of proteins per day through their diet. These proteins helps in growing baby brain.
- Watermelon plays a major role in curing morning sickness for pregnant ladies. It is mixed with greens, salad recipe is combined with savory elements. This dish contains low calories and nutritious. This recipe is recommended for pregnant women.
- Pregnant women always love to eat food of different tastes. Quinoa is a super food with rich proteins and fiber. Recipes made with quinoa are healthy and helps to gain more nutritional values.
- Dried fruits strengthen the uterus muscles and also in reducing the bleeding occurs after delivery.
- It contains natural sugar which helps for easy digestion.
- Dried fruits prevents constipation and cleans the colon.
- Vitamin C plays a major role in your body in boosting the iron levels.
- Nuts are more beneficial for vegetarian to gain proteins and iron that are essential for your body during pregnancy.