Do you want to try restaurant style chicken fried rice or street food style chicken fried rice at home? Here is the simple and tasty recipe for making chicken fried rice at home. You can prepare this nonvegetarian dish with left over boiled rice. Adding of vegetables along with chicken gives nice colorful fried rice. Choose the boneless chicken for preparing chicken fried rice at home. Enjoy preparing this staple recipe at home and serve hot by garnishing with coriander leaves and onions to your loved ones.
Ingredients required for making tasty chicken fried rice
- Salt – 2tbsp
- Washed chicken – 200 grms
- Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 4 pinches
- Coriander powder – 4 pinch
- Turmeric powder – 2 pinches
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Boiled rice – 1 cup
- Chopped green chillies – 5
- Chopped onions – 1 cup
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Ginger & garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Few coriander leaves
Step by step procedure of making chicken fried rice at home
- Take a bowl and add washed boneless chicken pieces in it.
- Add 2 pinch of red chilli powder, salt, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic paste. Mix it well.
- Add 2tbsp of oil to the marinated pieces. Mix it well.
- Add corn flour powder and mix it well. Rest for 10 minutes.
- Take a pan on the stove for deep fry. Add oil to it. After oil is hot add marinated chicken pieces in the oil.
- Fry till golden in color and collect them to plate. Keep them a side.
- Now take another pan on stove and add 2tbsp of oil to it. Add chopped green chillies, onions and fried chicken pieces.
- Add green chilli sauce, boiled rice, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, coriander powder, chicken masala, red chilli powder and salt. Mix it well.
Cook for 5 minutes by mixing it. Now garnish the chicken fried rice with few coriander leaves.