Now a days youth are not interested showing interest in taking breakfast on time. They are considering outside rich meals at lunch time. Due to less time youth are preferring to eat junk food and spoiling the health. Consider the foods that are good for health. Egg roll is the well-known and popular food item that is heard mostly by the people who are going to schools, colleges and offices. It is easy and a handy food item to prepare at home which is having rich proteins. Egg roll is a better alternative when compared with junk foods like a burger. Lets see how to prepare egg roll at home recipe.
Preparing time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 8 mins
Servings: 2 persons
Ingredients required for making egg rolls at home
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Butter / oil
- Cucumber lice – few
- Chopped onions – few
- Chopped green chillies
- Black pepper powder
- Lemon juice
- Tomato ketchup
- Green chilli sauce
Process of making egg roll at home
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour to it. Add 2 tbsp of salt and oil. Mix the flour and make smooth dough by adding required water. Keep this aside.
- Now beat the egg in a bowl and add pinch of salt.
- Take a polythene paper on the flour and keep the wheat flour dough ball on it and close it with the paper. Now use hands to press the chapathi from outside of polythene paper equally in a round flat shape.
- Now take a pan on the stove and put some butter or oil to it. After it is hot add chapathi and light fry it by turning both sides. Take this chapathi away.
- In the same pan add egg liquid in the form of omlette. Now place the chapathi on the omlette and fry it. Take this to a serving plate.
- Add cucumber slices, chopped onions, salt, chopped green chillies, black pepper powder, lemon juice, tomato ketchup and green chilli sauce in the middle of the chapathi.
- Roll the egg chapathi slowly and wrap it with wrapper. Tasty egg rolls are ready to eat.
Suggestions and reviews for egg roll
- For filling, chop the cucumber and onions nicely so that you can enjoy the taste of vegetables for every bite.
- Roast the parathas on medium flame for crispy texture.
- You can also prepare this egg roll with olive oil for better taste.
Best ways of serving
This egg roll is best served with garlic sauce and mint sauce.