Baby corn soup is a delicious recipe that is served as a soups and stews. This tasty baby corn soup is easy to prepare within less time. Adding corn flour powder gives a thick consistency to the veg baby corn soup. Below is the recipe and video of step by step process of making baby corn soup at home.
Ingredients required for making baby corn soup
- Oil – 1 cup
- Salt – 2 tbsp
- Corn flour – ½ cup
- Soya sauce – 1tbsp
- Green chilli sauce – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli sauce – 1tbsp
- Chopped baby corn
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Chopped carrot – ½ cup
- Chopped red capsicum – ½ cup
- Chopped yellow capsicum – 1 cup
- Chopped cabbage – 1 cup
- Garlic cloves
Procedure of making baby corn soup at home
- Take a pan on the stove and add 2 tbsp of oil to it. Add chopped carrot, red capsicum and yellow capsicum. Stir it well.
- Add few garlic cloves and chopped babycorn. Mix it well.
- Add cup of chopped cabbage, soya sauce, green chilli sauce, tomato sauce and red chilli sauce. Mix it well.
- Take a corn flour powder in a bowl and mix it water by avoiding lumps. Pour that corn flour mixture water in the pan. Mix it well.
- Add little water and stir it well. Sprinkle salt and let the soup boil for few seconds. Check the consistency of the soup and turn off the flame.
- Serve it hot and enjoy tasting baby corn soup at home.