Learn how to make Amla Murabba at home. It is made with fresh Amla which is also called as Indian Gooseberries. It is a famous rajasthani recipe that is accompanied to any meal. Amla murabba is also called as Sweet amla. Amla murabba gives a sweet tangy flavor while eating. Soaked in sugar syrup gives a dessert taste to the dish. Lets see how to make Amla Murabba at home.
Ingredients required for making Amla Murabba at home
- Cardamom powder
Procedure of making Amla Murabba at home
- Take a pan and add water to it. Add Amla to the water and let it boil for 10 minutes.
- Collect them into a plate and let them cool for some time.
- Now take another pan and add boiled Amlas to it. Add 1 cup of sugar and little water.
- Mix them all by adding little water.
- Let it get boil for some time and collect them into a bowl.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it well. Freeze the Amla murabba for 2-3 days.
- Tasty Amla murabba is ready.